At Hôtel Château Bellevue, we care about the things we do that affect the environment, which is why we have introduced a Sustainable Development Policy that is one of the strictest in our sector.
Every year, we make substantial investments to guarantee sustainable development in our operations. The $300,000 we had invested to date earned Hôtel Château Bellevue a “Three Green Keys Eco-Rating” in March 2010 for significant advances in protecting the environment.
Eco-responsible hotel practices at Hôtel Château Bellevue include...
- We have placed recycling bins in all hotel passages.
- Biodegradable personal care products in hotel rooms (including dispensers), as well as housekeeping and custodial products throughout the hotel.
- Smart energy practices in our heating systems, electricity and water use.
- We donate used furniture and supplies (like bedding and towels) that no longer meet 4-star hotel standards to local charities.
The “Bellevue Library”
We think this is a great idea... a “green” library that is open to all hotel guests. You can borrow a book to read as long as you like in your room, on a bench or under the trees in the Parc des Gouverneurs just outside Hôtel Château Bellevue.
If you have not finished your book, you can take it along when you check out... as long as you leave another book in exchange.
Hôtel Château Bellevue is accredited by the following organizations:
- RéserVert, a program that recognizes sustainable development efforts specifically in Quebec's hotel industry.
- Recyc-Québec, a Quebec crown corporation, whose mission is to promote reduction at source, re-use, recycling and recovery of residual materials.
- The Green Key Eco-Rating Program designed by the Hotel Association of Canada (HAC) to identify hotels, motels and resorts committed to improving their environmental performance based on rigorous standards.
40% off - book now, few availabilities left!More details
Best location in town
Who can claim to be a stone's throw away from the Citadel, the Plains of Abraham, the Château Frontenac, Québec's National Assembly, the Quartier Petit Champlain, the Dufferin Terrace? Hôtel Château Bellevue can! “Location, location, location!” is what all our customers say about us. Old Québec is at your feet.More details
Cocoon of pleasure
Cocoon of intimacy, charm and comfort. An exquisite moment of absolute pleasure awaits you, solo, with your loved one or with a friend... without even leaving Hotel Chateau Bellevue! Choose one of our Urban SPA packages: merge your massage with the delicacies of Old Québec's haute cuisine, an open-air carriage ride, a glass of wine...More details