JCI world congress 2016
Quebec City - from 30th October to 4th November 2016 - Quebec City's biggest convention, with 4000 young professionals, aged from 1 8 to 40 years old and from over 125 countries.
Your hotel in the heart of Old-Quebec.
Located in the shadow of world-famous Château Frontenac and facing the St-Lawrence river, Hôtel Château Bellevue offers you the quiet of the Governer's Park, the charm and centrality of the old city, all while a stone's throw away from Quebec City's Convention Center - a beautiful walk, less than 1.0 km!
- Electronic wine bar ($)
- Coffee shop (tea, herbal teas, Fair Trade coffee and fruit juices)
- Fitness center (6 a.m. to 10 p.m.)
- Body care and massage services ($)
- Spa and swimming pool (available for free at a 15-minute walk at the Hotel Chateau Laurier Quebec, our sister hotel)
- Free high speed internet (a terminal with USB port and printer is available for the use of guests in the hotel lobby)
- Languages: French and English
- Dry cleaning and laundry ($)
- Secure parking with camera surveillance and valet service ($)
- Free newspapers in the lobby
- Safe deposit boxes
- Full continental buffet breakfast ($)
40% off - book now, few availabilities left!More details
Direct booking - THE way to go!
Avoid third-part companies! Book directly with us for better rates, exclusive promotions and free breakfast. Let's create together the relationship of confidence and trust you deserve.
Best location in town
Who can claim to be a stone's throw away from the Citadel, the Plains of Abraham, the Château Frontenac, Québec's National Assembly, the Quartier Petit Champlain, the Dufferin Terrace? Hôtel Château Bellevue can! “Location, location, location!” is what all our customers say about us. Old Québec is at your feet.More details
Cocoon of pleasure
Cocoon of intimacy, charm and comfort. An exquisite moment of absolute pleasure awaits you, solo, with your loved one or with a friend... without even leaving Hotel Chateau Bellevue! Choose one of our Urban SPA packages: merge your massage with the delicacies of Old Québec's haute cuisine, an open-air carriage ride, a glass of wine...More details